NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- A handpainted needlepoint canvas called Seville that is inspired by Spanish tiles and ceramicware.
- The design is professionally handpainted onto 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 8" x 8".
- You can purchase this as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC enbroidery floss; if you select wool we use Bella Lusso; or silk we will send Planet Earth Pepperpot fibers. If you wish to discuss other thread options please contact us.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as easy-moderate to stitch.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend two pair of 12" and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.