NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- Single Lady in Wait Facing Left features:
- This Lady in Wait facing Left handpainted needlepoint canvas depicts an African woman in traditional attire. It is designed by Sandi Carpenter and offered by the design house of JulieMar & Friends.
- The ethnic needlepoint canvas is 8" x 8" on either 13 or 18 mesh mono canvas.
- The design can be purchased on either size mesh. Just use the drop down menu to make your selection.
- You can purchase the canvas alone， or with threads. If you choose cotton we provide DMC cotton floss for either size mesh. For Silk we use Planet Earth or Pepper Pot silks which are single ply and easy to use. If you want to add a little glitter to your needlepoint， choose Mixed threads from the drop down menu and we will add Glisten by Rainbow Gallery to your silk threads.
- To keep your canvas taut we recommend two pair of 12" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- If you want a companion piece， we recommend Lady in Wait facing Right.
- This canvas can usually be shipped within 10 days. If you want to know availability do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help.