NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- Doxon 4th of July ornament is one of a series of whimsical Dachshund designs by folk artist Dianna Swartz.
- The design is handpainted onto 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 4" in diameter
- This design also comes in pillow size - 11" x 8". Click Here.
- This needlepoint design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. if you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool we send Bella Lusso wool fibers, for silk we use Planet Earth fibers which is single ply and easy to use.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut while you stitch, we recommend TWO pair of 8" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this needlepoint canvas. We are always glad to help.