NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- An American Folk art needlepoint design of a cute dachshund running through the winter snow.
- The artist is D. Swartz from the Julie Mar Collection.
- It is handpainted onto 13 or 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 12" x 8" on 13 mesh mono canvas.
- This American folk art needlepoint design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. if you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool or silk we use
- If you need to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 12" and a pair of 17" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- This needlepoint canvas usually ships within 7 days. If for some reason there is a delay we will let you know.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this needlepoint canvas. We are always glad to help.