NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Take me home! A Blue Ridge Mountains Cardinal needlepoint ornament by Blue Ridge Stitchery.
- The mountain range is in shades of blue and blue/grey. It also features a cardinal perched on an evergreen.
- The design measures 4.25" in diameter and is hand painted on either 13 or 18 mesh mono canvas.
- The design comes with or without threads. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC floss; for silk, we use Pepper Pot fibers which are single-stranded and for a luxurious feel. We use essentials which is a mix of merino wool and silk for our Wool blend. For 13 mesh we will provide Vineyard Merino wool for your "wool" thread option.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend TWO pairs of 8" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- The needlepoint is usually in stock. If you need to know about availability， just contact us.