Back to: In Stock Now
Carolers stocking by Louise Marion
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
A colorful Christmas stocking by Louise Marion called Carolers.
- Carolers is a colorful Christmas stocking by Canadian artist Louise Marion. It depicts carolers in a square. The town square with a church are in the background.
- The needlepoint stocking is 23" long and hand painted on 18 mesh canvas.
- You can order the needlepoint alone, or with threads. We provide DMC cotton floss for the cotton, Pepper Pot single stranded silks if you choose silk, Bella lusso for wool.
- If you pick Mixed Threads we will send and add some Neon Rays and glisten by Rainbow gallery to the other thread selections.
- If you need stretcher bars to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 26" and a pair of 16" bars and some thumb tacks.
- Aroma of Spring is usually in stock and can ship within 7-10 days. If you need the canvas quickly， call or email us to see the availability.
- See our shipping policies for costs