NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007), the famous American artist and illustrator.
Bug that Bugs No One ornament:
- The design is is 5" in diameter and is hand-painted onto 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or as a kit. Just choose from the drop down menu. We use DMC embroidery floss if cotton is selected， Bella Lusso for wool and Pepper Pot for silk.
- If you select Mixed Threads, we will provide some Neon Rays or Glisten by Rainbow Gallery to a selection of wool and silk.
- If you are purchasing stretcher bars we recommend two pairs of 9" bars and some thumbtacks.
- This Charley Harper needlepoint canvas usually ships within 10 days. However， due to the popularity of Charley Harper canvases it is subject to backorder so if you're in a hurry let us know.