NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This Hamsa needlepoint design of Jerusalem painted in soft pastel colors is by Sandi Utain for Julie Mar.
- The design area measures 6,5" x 7.25".
- The design is handpainted onto 13 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The canvas can be purchased with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send your choice of DMC cotton floss. For wool we use Vineyard Merino and for silk we will send Planet Earth fibers which are single stranded and easy to use.
- For stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 9" and a pair of 11" and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.