NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
A folk art style cat needlepoint kit inspired by the famous woven tapestries in the Musee de Cluny， Paris.
This needlepoint tapestry kit comes in a red rope-handled bag with colour illustration and includes:
- A color printed 10 holes per inch canvas
- The canvas is easy to stitch and suitable for a novice stitcher.
- The design measures 16" x 16"
- Reference chart
- Additional lettering chart with instructions for the name panel
- Generous supply of Anchor tapestry wool
- John James tapestry needle
- Stitch instructions for half cross and tent stitch (Continental)
- If you want to hold the canvas taut on stretcher bars while you stitch it (optional) we recommend purchasing two pair of 19" and some thumb tacks.