Back to: In Stock Now
Spring Lady Gnome Needlepoint
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- Lady Gnome sitting on a mushroom is one in a series of Gnome ornaments by folk artist Dianna Swartz.
- The design is handpainted onto 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 3.75" x 4.75".
- This needlepoint design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. if you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool we send Bella Lusso wool fibers, for silk we use Planet Earth fibers which is single ply and easy to use.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut while you stitch, we recommend a pair of 9" and a pair of 8" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this needlepoint canvas. We are always glad to help.