Back to: Judaic Needlepoint
Hamsa Needlepoint Doves over Jerusalem
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This Hamsa needlepoint of 2 doves over the Jerusalem skyline is designed by Sandi Utain for Julie Mar.
- The design area measures 5" x 7".
- The design is handpainted onto 13 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The canvas can be purchased with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send your choice of DMC cotton floss or #5 perle cotton. For wool and for silk we will send Planet Earth fibers which are single-ply and easy to use.
- For stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 9" and a pair of 11" and some thumb tacks.
- Usually ships within 1 week.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.