NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- African Dancers is a colorful depiction of four women dancing in brightly colored dresses. It is by artist Prince Duncan-Williams and offered by JulieMar & Friends.
- The design is on 18 mesh mono and measures 15" x 9".
- The ethnic African dancers can be purchased alone or with threads. For cotton we provide DMC cotton floss; for wool, we use Bella Lusso wool; silk we use pepper pot single-stranded silk. If you choose mixed threads we will use silk with some Glisten.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut you will need a pair of 13" and a pair of 19" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- African Dancers usually ships within 7 days.
- If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877.722.8463.