NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- A whimsical needlepoint called Keeping Warm by Ryan Conners from the design house of Purple Palm Needlepoint Designs.
- The design measures 4" diameter and is handpainted on 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- Keeping Warm can be purchased with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For silk we use Pepper pot silks which are single-stranded and easy to use.
- If you choose "our favorites" we will include some glisten by Rainbow gallery to add some sparkle to your ornament.
- If you want to hold the canvas taut on stretcher bars while you stitch it then we recommend TWO pair of 8" bars plus some thumb tacks.
- Keeping Warm is also available as a pillow or wall hanging and is 8 x 11 on 13 mesh.
- This canvas usually ships within 10 days. For more information see our shipping policy.