Back to: Landscapes
Adirondack by Cindy Lindgren
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This contemporary design of an Adirondack chair by the lake is by artist Cindy Lindgren. It has been professionally handpainted onto 13 mesh Zweigart mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 12" x 12" and would make a lovely needlepoint pillow or a striking needlepoint picture.
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool or silk we will send Planet Earth needlepoint threads which are single ply for 13 mesh canvas.
- If you choose mixed threads we will add Essentials by Planet Earth which is a combination of silk and wool.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as easy-moderate in terms of difficulty.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend two pair of 16".
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.