Back to: Maggie Co. & Ewe and I
Having a Ball by Fred Calleri
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- Fred Calleri is a contemporary artist that takes historical figures and adds whimsical, quirky features that make them fun to stitch. It is offered by the design house of Maggie Co.
- Reminiscent of a carefree era Having a Ball needlepoint depicts a woman in front of her camper van. A beach ball is positioned on her right.
- This hand-painted contemporary needlepoint design measures 12" x 8" on 18 mesh canvas.
- The design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we send a blend of wool & silk by Planet Earth; for silk we use Pepper pot fibers which are single stranded and easy to use.
- If you choose to add a little sparkle to your canvas, just choose mixed threads and we will provide some Glisten or Neon rays by Rainbow Gallery.
- If you want to hold your canvas taut while you stitch then we recommend purchasing a pair of 12" and a pair of 17" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- This handpainted needlepoint canvas usually ships within 2 weeks.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.