Back to: Small Needlepoint Projects
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- A handpainted needlepoint canvas called Cabo that is inspired by Mexican art.
- The design is professionally handpainted onto 13 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 6" x 6".
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC enbroidery floss; if you select wool or silk we will send Planet Earth fibers. If you wish to discuss other thread options please contact us.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as easy-to-moderate to stitch.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend two pair of 10".
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.