Back to: Small Needlepoint Projects
Jennifer Pudney Needlepoint No Worries
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Jennifer Pudney needlepoint kits are popular， whimsical designs that are guaranteed to make you smile. This No Worries design will take about 9 hours to stitch. How-to-needlepoint instructions are enclosed. If you have never stitched a needlepoint before you can comfortably start your stitching "career" with this Jennifer Pudney No Worries needlepoint kit.
- The design is color-printed onto 18 holes per inch needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 6" x 4" (postcard size).
- Each Jennifer Pudney needlepoint kit includes cotton floss for easy stitching.
- You can stitch this canvas in hand， which makes it easier to take places， but if you want to mount it onto stretcher bars we recommend a pair of size 9" and a pair of 7" and some thumb tacks.
- A black and white chart is included.
- Kits are shipped from New Jersey. See shipping costs.
Want to frame your needlepoint once it's stitched? Learn how here.
Contact us with any questions about any Jennifer Pudney needlepoint kit. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.