If you're afraid of butter, use cream:
- If You're afraid of butter, use cream, a saying from Julia Child, is now a done as a needlepoint. It is a simple and elegant saying on a rich blue background.
- The design area measures 12" x 3.5" on18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; For wool we use Essentials, a blend of wool & silk, and if you select silk we will send Planet Earth Pepperpot Silks.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as easy-moderate to stitch.
- The simplicity of the design allows the more experienced stitcher to embellish the background.
- If you need to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 16" and a pair of 8" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.