NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
12 Days of Christmas By Annie Lane: Piper piping
- A 12 Days of Christmas series inspired by the art of Annie Lane. It depicts a dog in a Scottish kilt playing the bag pipes.
- This hand-painted needlepoint design measures 4" x 5"" on 18 mesh canvas.
- You can stitch one, or do them all. CLICK HERE for Series
- The design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we send a blended fiber called Essentials by Planet Earth; for silk, we use Pepper pot fibers which are single-stranded and easy to use.
- If you want a challenge, you can get the canvas/our favorite threads and stitch guide. We will be substituting some of the threads in the stitch guide, but we'll let you know which ones.
- Or choose Canvas & Stitch Guide only and use your stash.
- If you want to hold your canvas taut while you stitch then we recommend purchasing a pair of 9" and a pair of 10" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.