Back to: This Just In...
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- Jammin is a colorful depiction a street band dressed in brightly colored outfits. It is by artist Sandi Carpenter and offered by JulieMar & Friends.
- The design is on 18 mesh mono and measures 8" x 11".
- Jammin can be purchased alone or with threads. For cotton we provide DMC cotton floss; for wool, we use Essentials, a blend of silk and merino wool; for silk we use pepper pot single-stranded silk. If you choose mixed threads we will use some Glisten to add sparkle to your canvas.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut you will need a pair of 12" and a pair of 15" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877.722.8463.