NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This VESPA girls series features whimsical designs of women in all aspects of their lives. They can be stitched as a single picture or pillow insert, or as a cluster.
- Vespa: She Lost her Horse needlepoint design by Melissa Prince features a girl on a vespa dressed in a cowboy hat & red boots, swinging her lasso.
- The Vespa series designs measure 5" x 5" and are hand-painted onto 18 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- You can purchase the canvas alone or with fibers. If you select cotton thread we will send you DMC cotton floss; for wool we send Essentials, a blend of wool and silk; for silk, we send Pepperpot single-stranded threads.
- If you choose "Our Favorites" we will send you some Glisten to mix up your fibers and add some pizazz!
- Need stretcher bars? We recommend two sets of 10" bars, plus some thumbtacks.
- This design usually ships in two weeks. If you're in a hurry or want to know in advance when it can be sent, just get in touch. We are always glad to help.