NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This Sixties Paris needlepoint depicts a woman in chic 1960's fashion in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- The design measures 7" x 10" and is color-printed (not hand painted) on 13 mesh mono canvas.
- This canvas is appropriate for any level stitcher.
- You can purchase the Sixties fashion design with or without threads. Just choose from our drop-down menu.
- If you choose cotton we will provide DMC cotton floss, for wool we provide Waverly wool, and for silk, Planet Earth silk.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 11" and a pair of 14" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- This canvas usually ships within one week.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-722=8463