NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- African Beauty is a colorful depiction of a woman wearing ethnic African attire. It is by artist Prince Duncan-Williams and offered by JulieMar & Friends.
- The design is on 13 mesh mono and measures 11" x 15".
- The ethnic African woman can by purchased alone or with threads. If you pick cotton we will provide DMC stranded floss.
- For Silk we use Planet Earth single stranded fibers. If you pick mixed threads we will provide Essentials by Tilli Tomas with some Glisten and Kreinik.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut， you will need a pair of 15" and a pair of 19" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- African Beauty usually ships within 7 days . If you need it quickly call us to find out if it's in stock.
- The stitched piece was done by Penny Pfahl with stitch guide by Tony Minieri.
- If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877.722.8463.