NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Appalachian Gathering Stocking by Blue Ridge Stitchery
- This needlepoint stocking design of woodland animals with the Appalachian mountas as a backdrop is offered by Blue Ridge Stitchery. The mountain range is in shades of blue and blue/grey with a lavender sky.
- The design measures 19" long and is hand painted on 13 mesh mono canvas.
- The design comes with or without threads. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC floss or choose Perle Cotton. We use Vineyard merino for wool and Planet Earth fibers for silk.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 16" and a pair of 24" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- This canvas, and the one on 18 mesh, come with a suggested thread and stitch guide.
- The needlepoint is usually in stock. If you need to know about availability， just contact us.