NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This yellow and blue needlepoint design featuring a bee called Bee Happy Passport is from the design house of Thorn Alexander. It could be made into a lumbar pillow or a clutch purse.
- The design area measures 6" x 12" and is hand-painted onto 13 mesh mono canvas. Each stitch is painted a specific color to make this the perfect choice of an easy needlepoint for a beginner.
- We can ship canvas only or with your choice of fibers from the drop-down menu. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool and silk we will send Planet Earth boutique fibers which are single-ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- If you would like to mount your canvas onto stretcher bars to keep it taut while stitching (optional) we recommend a pair of 10" and a pair of 16"stretcher bars and thumb tacks.
- We try to keep this hand-painted needlepoint canvas by Thorn-Alexander in stock， but because of the high demand we sometimes run out. So check with us if you want to be sure it is in stock.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.