NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Blue Vase -Quilt Block #1 Needlepoint:
- This contemporary design of a section of a quilter's blanket is by artist Sue Spargo. It has been professionally handpainted onto 18 mesh Zweigart mono needlepoint canvas. ALSO AVAILABLE ON 13 MESH. CLICK HERE
- The design area measures 6" x 8" and would make a striking needlepoint picture.
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool we use Bella Lusso fibers, for silk we will send Planet Earth needlepoint threads which are single ply for 13 mesh canvas.
- If you choose Mixed Threads we will add some Glisten and Neon Rays by Rainbow Gallery, and some 6 ply silk to add sparkle and dimension to your canvas.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as moderate-difficult in terms of difficulty.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 10" and a pair of 12" bars and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.