NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This stitch-painted contemporary needlepoint is from the design house of Hello Tess. It is reminiscent of a quilt pattern from the Amish country.
- The design area measures 5.5" x 5.5" and makes a perfect small needlepoint project suitable for a beginner stitcher and those with more experience.
- The design is hand-painted onto 13 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas and each stitch is painted a specific color.
- This contemporary needlepoint design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool and silk we will send Planet Earth boutique fibers which are single-ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- If you would like to mount your canvas onto stretcher bars to keep it taut while stitching (optional) we recommend two pair of 10" stretcher bars and thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.