Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007)， the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books， textiles， and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
A Century of Caring Charley Harper Needlepoint:
- The design is hand painted onto 13 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas
- The needlepoint design area measures 16" x 18".
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or with threads. If you choose cotton we use DMC cotton floss， for silk or wool we use Planet Earth fibers which are single stranded and easy to use.
- If you choose mixed threads we will add some Glisten to your canvas to add sparkle to a predominantly silk thread selection.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 20" and a pair of 22" bars and some thumb tacks.
- This Charley Harper needlepoint canvas usually ships in a few days. You can always check availability before you order.
For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Contact us with questions about Charley Harper handpainted needlepoint.