NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007)， the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books， textiles， and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
Charley Harper Needlepoint California Quail Features:
- The design is hand painted onto 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas
- The needlepoint design area measures approximately 5.5 x 3". The background is white so you could make this as large as you wanted
- The colors are tans and blue-grey.
- You can purchase this Charley Harper needlepoint alone or with threads. Choose threads from the Drop-down menu. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC embroidery floss， for wool we use Vineyard merino and for silk we provide Pepper pot silk.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 7" and a pair of 10" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- This Barred Owl handpainted Charley Harper needlepoint canvas usually ships in a few weeks. You can always check availability before you order.