NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Chorus Line Charley Harper Needlepoint:
- A Charley Harper needlepoint called Chorus Line HC-C304. This easy to stitch needlepoint design features a lovely blue/grey background and a bird feeding her line up of chicks.
- The needlepoint design area measures approximately 12" x 8.5" and is hand painted onto 18 mesh canvas.
- It is sold canvas-only， or with your choice of threads. Use the drop-down menu to make your selection and see prices. We use DMC cotton floss， or Bella Lusso wool， or Pepperpot silk fibers.
- The design is stitch-painted which means there is no guess work as to where to place what color and it is suitable for a beginner needlepoint design.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 16" and a pair of 12"， plus some thumb tacks.
- This needlepoint design is suitable for a beginner stitcher. If you are new to needlepoint you might want to consider adding the How To Needlepoint booklet to your order as it is a great， easy to follow resource.
- This Chorus Line Charley Harper needlepoint canvas is usually in stock and ships in a few days. But， because of the high demand for Charley Harper needlepoint sometimes we run out， so if you're in a hurry you can always check availability with us before you order.
- Contact us with questions about Charley Harper handpainted needlepoint.
For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.