NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007)， the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books， textiles， and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
Pier Group Charley Harper Needlepoint:
- The design is hand painted onto 13 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas
- The needlepoint design area measures 14" x 16".
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or with fibers. We use DMC Cotton floss， Planet Earth luxury fibers for orders requesting wool or silk threads， and these are single ply for 13 mesh canvas and very easy to stitch with.
- If you require stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 17" and a pair of 20"
- This Pier Group Charley Harper needlepoint canvas usually ships in a few days. You can always check availability before you order.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.