NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007)， the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books， textiles， and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
Skimmerscape Charley Harper Needlepoint Features:
- The design is hand painted onto 13 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas
- The needlepoint design area measures 14.5" x 21".
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or as a kit. We use Planet Earth luxury fibers for orders requesting wool or silk threads and DMC embroidery floss if cotton is selected.
- For shipping costs and info click here.
- This Skimmerscape handpainted Charley Harper needlepoint canvas is usually in stock and ships within a few days. However， due to the popularity of Charley Harper canvases it is subject to back order so if you're in a hurry let us know.
Contact us with questions about Charley Harper handpainted needlepoint.