NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007)， the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books， textiles， and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
Sanderlings Charley Harper Needlepoint Features:
- The design is hand painted onto 13 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas
- The needlepoint design area measures 7" x 7".
- This needlepoint can be made into a small pillow， or an eye glass case.
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or as a kit. If you choose cotton we provide DMC cotton floss. For wool or silk we use Planet Earth luxury fibers which are single ply and easy to use.
- If you would like a larger piece. Sanderlings is also offered in a 7 x 9.5. Click here to see it.
- This Sanderlings Charley Harper needlepoint canvas is usually in stock and ships within a few days. However， due to the popularity of Charley Harper canvases it is subject to back order so if you're in a hurry let us know.