NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007)， the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books， textiles， and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
Orange Belly Trogon ornament Charley Harper Needlepoint Features:
- The design is hand painted onto 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas. It can be made into a small pillow， wall hanging or oval ornament.
- The needlepoint design is 3 x 7 and features a colorful bird in orange， green & red.
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or as a kit. We use DMC embroidery floss if cotton is selected， Bella Lusso for wool and Pepper Pot for silk.
- If you are purchasing stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 7" and a pair of 11" bars and some thumb tacks.
- The Orange Belly Trogon Charley Harper needlepoint canvas usually ships within 10 days. However， due to the popularity of Charley Harper canvases it is subject to back order so if you're in a hurry let us know.