NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This Chicago Travel Square hand-painted needlepoint design by Melissa Prince features US Colonial symbols. It is hand-painted onto 18 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 4" x 4".
- You can purchase the canvas alone or with fibers. If you select cotton thread we will send you DMC cotton floss; for wool we send Vineyard merino, a blend of wool & silk; for silk, we send Pepperpot single-stranded threads.
- If you choose "Our Favorites" we will send you some Glisten and Essentials to mix up your fibers and add some pizazz!
- Need stretcher bars? We recommend two sets of 9" bars, plus some thumbtacks.
- For shipping costs and information check out our shipping policy.
- This design usually ships in two weeks. If you're in a hurry or want to know in advance when it can be sent, just get in touch. We are always glad to help.