Windows of New York: Bloomingdales
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This Bloomingdales needlepoint canvas is from the Windows of New York series by designer Melissa Prince.
- The design area measures 4" x 4" and is hand painted on 18 mesh canvas. Make a coaster; frame it; inset the stitched canvas into a pillow, or a square ornament.
- You can purchase the canvas alone or with fibers. If you select cotton thread we will send you DMC cotton floss; for wool, we send Essentials, a blend of wool & silk; for silk, we send Pepperpot single-stranded threads.
- If you choose "Our Favorites" we will send you some Glisten and single ply silk to mix up your fibers and add some pizazz!
- Need stretcher bars? We recommend two sets of 9" bars, plus some thumbtacks.
- For shipping costs and information check out our shipping policy.
- This design usually ships within 2 weeks. If you're in a hurry or want to know in advance when it can be sent, just get in touch. We are always glad to help.