Dachshund Spring by Dianna Swartz
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This American Folk art needlepoint design of a cute dachshund in a blue hat with strawberries ready for spring planting.
- The artist is D. Swartz from the Julie Mar Collection.
- It is handpainted onto 13 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 12" x 8" on 13 mesh mono canvas.
- This American folk art needlepoint design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. if you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool or silk we use Planet Earth fibers which are single ply and easy to use.
- If you choose our favorite threads we will add some Glisten by Rainbow Gallery and Essentials by Tilli Tomas for your embellishment.
- If you need to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 12" and a pair of 17" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this needlepoint canvas. We are always glad to help.