Dreaming of Tuscany
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
A design by Louise Marion of the Tuscan landscape.
- Dreaming of Tuscany is a colorful landscape from Canadian artist Louise Marion that depicts a farm house surrounded by olive trees with a field of poppies in the foreground.
- The colorful needlepoint landscape design measures 13" x 11" on 18 mesh canvas. It is appropriate for the intermediate or advanced needlepointer.
- You can order the needlepoint alone, or with threads. We provide DMC cotton floss for the cotton， Pepper Pot single stranded silks， if you choose silk， and a mixture of silk, cotton, wool and neon rays by Rainbow gallery if you pick mixed threads.
- If you need stretcher bars to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 15" and a pair of 18" bars and some thumb tacks.
- This design is usually in stock and can ship within 7-10 days. If you need the canvas quickly， call or email us to see the availability.
- See our shipping policies for costs