Elephant in pink stripes Needlepoint - 18 mesh
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This needlepoint of a baby elephant hanging on to it's mother's tail is offered by Blue Ridge Stitchery. The background is in cream, pink, and yellow stripes. It would make an adorable pillow or wall hanging for baby's room.
- The design measures 4.25" x 3.25" and is hand-painted on 18 mesh mono canvas.
- Prefer to stitch this on 13 mesh - 5.75" x 4.5"? Just Click Here
- The design comes with or without threads. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC floss; for silk, we use Pepper Pot fibers which are single-stranded and for a luxurious feel. For wool we use Essentials, a blend of wool & silk.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pairs of 8" and a pair of 9" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- If you have any questions about this needlepoint just contact us, we're always happy to help.