NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Easter Egg Needlepoint Ornaments with Finishing Class and supplies by Abigail Cecile. A joint project with the artist! *The finishing supplies are sold separately. Click Here.
- This series of Six Easter Egg ornaments by Abigail Cecile is now offered with finishing instructions and supplies. The canvases with guides, and finishing instructions are appropriate for the beginner or more advanced needlepointer.
- Six eggs - depicted below, are part of this series. You can purchase one or all six. CLICK HERE to purchase them individually.
- The design area of each egg measures 2.5" x 3.25" on 18 mesh, and is a small needlepoint project perfect for an ornament for your spring tree or wreath.
- The design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. You can make your selection from the drop-down menu on this page. At this time we are offering a color-charted stitch guide with threads as our "thread" selection. We use wool blend & silk by Planet Earth Fibers which are single ply and easy to stitch with.
- If you require stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 7" and a pair of 8" bars and some thumb tacks.
CLICK HERE to link to Abigail Cecile's site for finishing materials and class.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this needlepoint ornament canvas. We're always glad to help.