NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Geometric Needlepoint Ornament: Copper Snowflakes on Turquoise
- This geometric needlepoint design is by Tanya Mertel of Danji Designs. It is a snowflake pattern in copper on turqouise. It is a small needlepoint project that can be made into a beautiful ornament.
- The geometric pattern measures 3" in diameter and is stitch painted on 18 mesh canvas.
- You can purchase the canvas with or without threads. You can make your selection from the drop-down menu on this page. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC cotton floss; for wool we provide Bella Lusso wool， for Silk we use Pepper Pot single stranded threads.
- If you select Mixed Threads we will add some Kreinik braid or Glisten to add sparkle to your canvas.
- If you require stretcher bars we recommend TWO pair of 7" bars and some thumb tacks.
- This canvas usually ship within 10 days. To find out if it's in stock call or send an email. For our shipping policy Click Here.
Contact us with any questions if you need assistance, we are always happy to help.