Charley Harper Needlepoint Gregarious Grosbeaks
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007)， the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books， textiles， and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
Grosbeaks Charley Harper Needlepoint Features:
- The design is hand-painted onto 13 mesh mono needlepoint canvas
- The needlepoint design area measures 8.5" x 11.5".
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or as a kit. We use Planet Earth luxury fibers for orders requesting wool or silk threads and DMC embroidery floss if cotton is selected.
- If you are purchasing stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 16" and a pair of 13".
- Grosbeaks Charley Harper needlepoint canvas usually ships within 1 week. However，due to the popularity of Charley Harper canvases it is subject to back order so if you're in a hurry let us know.