Hicks - large clutch in pinks & green by Jeni Sandberg
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This colorful needlepoint by Jeni Sandberg is a beautiful ribbon pattern in red, pink and gold on a sage green background
- The design area measures 7" x 10" and is hand painted onto 13 mesh mono canvas.
- It can be made into a beautiful clutch purse or pillow insert.
- Use the drop-down menu to select fibers if you need them. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we use Vineland Merino and silk we use Planet Earth boutique fibers both of which are single-ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- If you require stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 11" and a pair of 14" bars and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.