NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Home Town By Annie Lane
- Home Town needlepoint is a whimsical design of animals celebrating the 4th of July. It is inspired by the art of Annie Lane.
- This hand-painted needlepoint design measures 10" x 14.5" on 18 mesh canvas.
- The design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we send a blended fiber called Essentials by Planet Earth; for silk, we use Pepper pot fibers which are single-stranded and easy to use.
- If you choose to add a little sparkle to your canvas, say on the fireworks or flowers, just choose mixed threads and we will provide some Glisten by Rainbow Gallery or Kreinik braid.
- If you want to hold your canvas taut while you stitch then we recommend purchasing a pair of 15" and a pair of 19" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- This handpainted needlepoint canvas usually ships within 10 days.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.