NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- A colorful abstract handpainted needlepoint called "It takes a village" by Sandi Garris is offered by the design house of Julie Mar designs.
- The design area measures 14" x 14" and is handpainted onto 13 or 18 mesh mono canvas you pick the size canvas from the drop-down menu.
- Use the drop-down menu to select fibers if you need them. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. We also can kit wool or silk. For 13 mesh we use Planet earth fibers. For 18 mesh we use Pepper Pot Silk.
- It takes a village design is perfect as a stash buster. Use up all your treads - be creative about the colors.
- If you require stretcher bars we recommend two pairs of 18".
- This easy handpainted needlepoint canvas usually ships within 1 week.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.