NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
This contemporary needlepoint kit by The Stitchsmith of New Zealand is truly unique. The Kereru is a native New Zealand wood pigeon. He is fat and happy on this color printed 15.5" x 15.5" needlepoint design on Zweigart 12 mesh canvas. The needlepoint kit includes:
- A professionally color-printed Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- A colour illustration of the design and colour guide
- Tapestry needle.
- Appleton's tapestry wool.
- Full instructions on how to stitch the canvas. Stitches used on this design include tent (continental) stitch， satin stitch， upright cross stitch (or you can just use continental stitch for the whole canvas).
- Contact us with any questions about this contemporary needlepoint kit. We are always happy to help.