Kirk & Bradley Needlepoint Brooklyn Bridge
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Kirk & Bradley Needlepoint Brooklyn Bridge:
- A Kirk and Bradley handpainted needlepoint ornament of a the Brooklyn Bridge decorated with garland from their new New York City ornaments collection.
- The design is handpainted onto 18 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas and measures 3.5" in diameter.
- You can purchase this New York City needlepoint canvas with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. If you select wool we use Essentials, a blend of wool and silk is single ply for 18 mesh canvas; for silks we use Planet Earth Pepperpot Silks which are also single ply for 18 mesh canvas.
- If you require stretcher bars we recommend two pair of 8" bars and some thumb tacks.
- This canvas usually ships within 2 weeks. If there is likely to be a delay we will notify you.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions. We are always glad to help.