NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Koi Garden by Karen Dukes:
- A needlepoint by artist Karen Dukes shows koi swimming in a beautiful water garden.
- The needlepoint measures 9" x 12" on 18 mesh.
- We can also provide this canvas with threads. If you want cotton we provide DMC Floss. For Silk we use Pepper pot silk， and for blended merino wool and silk we use Essentials， both of which are single ply and easy to use.
- If you want to add a little sparkle to your canvas， for the kois' bodies， for example， we will provide some Glisten threads by Rainbow Gallery. Just scroll down to pick.
- If you want to keep this canvas taut while you stitch it then we recommend mounting it onto a pair of of 13" and a pair of 16" stretcher bars with some thumb tacks.
- The stitched needlepoint canvas can be framed or made into a lovely needlepoint pillow.
- Click here for shipping info.