NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Mackintosh Stained Glass Needlepoint:
- This handpainted Mackintosh Stained Glass needlepoint is adapted from the beautiful glass work of Charles Rennie MacKintosh， a 19th century Scottish stained glass artist.
- The design area measures 6.75" x 9.75".
- The design is handpainted onto 18 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- This boldly colored geometric needlepoint comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we will send Bella Lusso， and silk we use Planet Earth Pepperpot boutique fibers which are single-ply for 18 mesh. All thread choices include Kreinik gold metallic.
- For stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 10" and a pair of 13".
- This easy to stitch handpainted needlepoint canvas usually ships within 1 week.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.