NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- A whimsical needlepoint called Portrait of Marie by Ryan Conners from the design house of Purple Palm Needlepoint Designs.
- The design measures 8" x 10" and is handpainted on 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- Keeping Warm can be purchased with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we use Vineyard merino and silk we use Pepper pot silk fibers which are single-stranded and easy to use.
- If you want to hold the canvas taut on stretcher bars while you stitch it then we recommend a pair of 12" and a pair of 15" bars plus some thumb tacks.
- This canvas usually ships within 10 days. For more information see our shipping policy.